3 Days Lake Mburo wildlife safari
3 days Lake Mburo wildlife safari will take you to Uganda’s smallest and yet the nearest wildlife park to the city , Lake Mburo wildlife safari park has many mammals. Explore and discover the beauty of the park.
Safari highlights of the 3 days Lake Mburo wildlife safari
- Boat ride
- Evening game drive
- Horseback safari with picnic breakfast
- Safari on foot
Day 1: Transfer to Lake Mburo
Our safari driver will pick you from your place of residence and drive towards Lake Mburo. Have a stopover at the Equator line in Kayabwe for the water experiment and photos. Then Proceed to Lake Mburo arrive in time for lunch followed by a boat ride on Lake Mburo. During the boat ride expect to see hippos, crocodiles and some bird species. In the evening embark on the game drive to see zebras, topis, buffaloes, and giraffes. Check into your lodge for dinner and overnight at Eagle’s nest (B.L.D)
Day 2: Horseback safari- Lake Mburo national park
In the morning enjoy 4 hours horseback riding safari with picnic breakfast in the park. It gives you an opportunity to experience wildlife at a more close range. During this exciting activity expect to see impalas, zebras, buffaloes, and water-bucks. Then return to the lodge and relax. In the evening you can choose what to do with some options available like night game drive, cultural tour or cycling in the park. Dinner and overnight at Eagle’s nest (B.L.D)
Day 3: Safari on foot – Departure
In the morning you will join the ranger on a walking safari in Lake Mburo. This safari gives you the opportunity to see animals at a close range. Expect to see zebras, topi, giraffes, and waterbucks. Then return to the lodge for breakfast, check out and drive to Entebbe to catch with your flight back home.
End of 3 days Lake Mburo wildlife safari.
- Airport transfers
- Local scheduled flights
- Ground transport per 4WD safari vehicle
- Services of an English-speaking driver/guide
- Accommodation as mentioned in the itinerary, based on double room
- Three meals a day, apart from where it is B.B
- Horseback safaris with a picnic breakfast
- Drinking bottled water in the safari vehicle
- All Park entrance fees
- All mentioned activities except for the optional ones.
- International flight
- Visa (USD 50 per person)
- Meals and drinks not mentioned
- Items of personal nature
- Tips & laundry service
- All drinks apart from those served for breakfast
- Any deviation from the suggested program