2 Days Gorilla Trek tour- Bwindi forest
The 2 Days Gorilla Trek tour to Bwindi forest starts in Kigali Rwanda and ends in Kigali. This safari gives an opportunity to people who have less time and yet would want to trek gorillas in their natural habitat in Bwindi. They can also trek mountain gorillas in Mgahinga gorilla national park; then after transfer to Kigali International airport in time to catch their fight back home.
Day 1: Transfer to Bwindi forest
Early in the morning our representative will meet you and drive you to Bwindi. Have a stopover at the border as you go through the usual immigration procedures. Cross the border and drive until you eventually reach Bwindi Impenetrable Forest National Park. Dinner and overnight at Buhoma community rest camp. (B.L.D)
Day 2: Gorilla trekking- Departure to Kigali.
Today will be the highlight of our safari. After a very early breakfast, transfer to the park headquarters for a briefing by the park rangers. At 8:00 am with sticks, water and porters, you will then set out in groups led by park guides and guards. The duration of your search depends on the movements of the gorillas. However, on finding them, you will spend an hour taking photographs, videos as well as observing their fantastic way of life. Later drive to Kigali International airport, arriving in time to catch your flight back home.
End of 2 Days Gorilla Trekking Bwindi forest
- Ground transport per 4WD safari vehicle.
- Services of an English-speaking driver/guide.
- Accommodation as mentioned in the itinerary
- Three meals a day.
- Drinking bottled water in the safari vehicle.
- All Park entrance fees.
- Gorilla permit (USD 600 per permit).
- All the mentioned activities except for the optional ones.
- Airport transfers.
- International flight.
- Visa (USD 100 per person).
- Meals and drinks not mentioned.
- Items of personal nature.
- Tips & laundry service.
- All drinks apart from those served for breakfast.
- First and last night’s accommodation in Kigali.
- Any deviation from the suggested program.