2 Days Lake Mburo National Park safari – Wildlife Tour
This 2 Days Lake Mburo National Park safari takes you to the smallest national park close to the Kampala city; located in Kiruhura District in western Uganda. The park is famously known for zebras. It was re-gazetted as a national park in 1986.
Lake Mburo is the only national park where one can enjoy a safari on foot. The other activities while in the park include horseback safaris, boat cruise, game drive, birding, sport fishing and cultural tours. The park has a number of accommodations depending on your budget.
Day 1: Transfer to Lake Mburo national park
After breakfast our guide from Twende Expeditions will pick you at the hotel and drive you towards Mbarara. Have a stopover at the Uganda Equator, take pictures and then proceed to the park. Check in your lodge, have lunch and then proceed for a boat cruise to see hippos, crocodiles and variety of bird species. Later take a short game drive. Dinner and overnight at Eagle’s nest.(B.L.D)
Day 2: Safari on foot and transfer to Kampala
In the morning you can either have breakfast at the lodge and join the ranger for a nature walk in the park or you can enjoy a horseback safari for 4 hours with a bush breakfast. Lake Mburo is the only park in Uganda where one can have a safari on foot. Later return to Kampala and go on a shopping spree at the craft market. Depending on your departure time, our guide will transfer you to the airport in time to catch your flight back home.
End of the 2 Days Lake Mburo National Park safari.
Price person in USD is $
|$ 607||$ 368||$306||$262||$ 246||$227|
- Ground transport per 4WD safari vehicle
- Services of an English-speaking driver/guide
- Accommodation as mentioned in the itinerary, based on double room
- Three meals a day, apart from your stay in Kampala
- Drinking bottled water in the safari vehicle
- All Park entrance fees
- All mentioned activities except for the optional ones.
- International flight
- Visa (USD $ 50 per person)
- Meals and drinks not mentioned
- Items of personal nature
- Tips & laundry service
- All drinks apart from those served for breakfast
- First and last night’s accommodation in Kampala or Entebbe
- Any deviation from the suggested program