2 Days Chimpanzee tracking tour – Kibale Forest national park
This 2 Days chimpanzee tracking tour adventure is best done in Kibale forest national park. A visit to Kibale national park is the most reward adventure for those on a short visit to Uganda, and yet they are interested in seeing these primates in their natural habitat.
Safari highlights of a 2 Days chimpanzee tracking Tour
- Bigodi swamp walk.
- Chimpanzee tracking tour.
Day 1: Transfer to Kibale forest national park.
Our safari guide will pick you at your residence in Kampala and then drive westwards via Mubende district to Fort Portal. Then check in your lodge, have lunch and then proceed for an evening guided nature walk in Bigodi swamp. During this walk, you will spot a variety of bird species and also some primates such as blue monkey, black and white colobus, baboons and wild chimpanzees. Then return to the lodge for dinner and overnight at Chimps nest (B.L.D)
Day 2: Chimpanzee tracking tour and departure.
So today is the climax of the 2day’s chimpanzee tracking tour. Therefore, have an early morning breakfast and then drive to the park headquarter; for a briefing about the do’s and don’ts while with great apes, i.e., chimpanzees. Then rally behind the rangers for this amazing adventure; as you walk into the forest with a variety of bird species singing in the trees.
Once you have found these habituated chimpanzees also known as man’s closest relative; you will spend an hour observing and taking photos. Return to the lodge freshen up, have hot lunch and then check out and drive back to Kampala.
End of 2 Days chimpanzee tracking Tour.
Price per person in USD is
|$ 926||$ 595||$485||$ 452||$414||$ 402|
- Ground transport per 4WD safari vehicle
- Services of an English-speaking driver/guide
- Accommodation as mentioned in the itinerary, based on double room
- Drinking bottled water in the safari vehicle
- All Park entrance fees
- Chimpanzee tracking permit (USD 150 per permit)
- All mentioned activities except for the optional ones.
- International flight
- Visa (USD 50 per person)
- Meals and drinks not mentioned
- Items of personal nature
- Tips & laundry service
- All drinks apart from those served for breakfast
- First and last night’s accommodation in Kampala or Entebbe
- Any deviation from the suggested program