3 Days Chimpanzee Tour Nyungwe forest
3 Days Chimpanzee Tour Nyungwe forest. Therefore, visit one of the popular rain forest that has bamboo, grassland, swamp and bogs. The forest also has unique features such as Kamiranzovu waterfall and home to chimpanzees. Nyungwe forest also has about 13 primate species, 1068 plant species, 85 mammal species, 32 amphibians, and 38 reptile species.
Detailed Itinerary for the 3 Days Chimpanzee Tour Nyungwe forest
Day 1: Transfer to Nyungwe forest
After breakfast drive to Nyungwe forest national park via Butare, Gikongoro. Then visit the Murambi genocide memorial center. Arrive in time for lunch and relax the rest of the afternoon. Then dinner and overnight at Gisakura guesthouse.(B.L.D)
Day 2: Chimpanzee Tracking
After an early breakfast, you will then go for chimpanzee tracking in the forest. Nyungwe forest is a vast, mountain rain tropical forest over 1000 sq km in size. It is also home to 13 primate species, over 275 bird species, 100
varieties of orchids. Thereafter, return to the lodge for hot lunch. Dinner and overnight at Gisakura guesthouse (B.L.D).
Day 3: Transfer to Kigali
Finally after breakfast, begin your journey back to Kigali, enroute you will also visit the Nyanza Royal Palace, Gisozi genocide memorial and the craft market. Then have lunch and proceed to Kigali International airport to catch your flight back home.
End of 3 Days Chimpanzee Tour Nyungwe forest.
Price from $528 per person (minimum of 2 persons)
- Airport transfers
- Ground transport per 4WD safari vehicle
- Services of an English-speaking driver/guide
- Accommodation as mentioned in the itinerary, based on double room
- Three meals a day, apart from where it is B.B
- Drinking bottled water in the safari vehicle
- All Park entrance fees
- Chimpanzee permit (USD $100 per permit in Rwanda)
- All mentioned activities except for the optional ones.
- International flight
- Visa (USD $ 50 per person)
- Meals and drinks not mentioned
- Items of personal nature
- Tips & laundry service
- All drinks apart from those served for breakfast
- Any deviation from the suggested program