4 Days Kidepo Valley Flying Safari – Wildlife tour
4 Days Kidepo Valley Flying Safari transfers you to Kidepo Valley national park that lies in the North Eastern part of Uganda in the Karamoja region covering 1,442 square kilometers (557 sq mi) national park.
Safari highlights: 4 Days Kidepo Valley Flying Safari
- Big Five
- Hot spring
- Bird watching
- Karamojong cultural tour.
Detailed safari Itinerary : 4 Days Kidepo Valley Flying Safari
Day 1: Entebbe – Kidepo Valley National Park
Our guide will transfer you to Entebbe airport in time to catch your scheduled flight to Kidepo valley National Park. The flight will take about 2 hours & 30 minutes. Then you will be met by our representative from Apoka safari lodge who will drive you to the lodge for lunch. Then in the evening you will go for a game drive to see elephants, lions, cheetah, buffaloes and zebras. Dinner and overnight at Apoka Safari Lodge (B.L.D)
Day 2: Full Day in Kidepo Valley National Park
After breakfast you will set off both a Morning and evening game drive in the park. You will see lions, giraffes, cheetahs, elephants, zebras and in addition variety of bird species like ostriches. Then return to the lodge for dinner and overnight at Apoka Safari Lodge (B.L.D)
Day 3: Cultural Tour- Karamajong Community
Today visit the karamojong manyattas to learn about their way of life, taste their locally prepared dishes as well as interact with the locals. Quite often, the Karamojong are willing to perform their dances for the visitors. However the jumping dance is the best known dance. There are plenty of other traditional dances that the Karamojong perform.
Later return to Apoka Lodge for dinner and overnight.(B.L.D)
Day 4: Depart for Entebbe
Finally morning breakfast and then enjoy a game drive while heading to the airstrip to catch your flight back to Entebbe. Flight departs 14:20 hours. Check in at the airport for your flight back home.
End of 4 Days Kidepo Valley Flying Safari.
Price per person from $2,995 (minimum of 2 persons)
- Airport transfer
- Local scheduled flights
- Ground transport per 4WD safari vehicle
- Services of an English-speaking driver/guide
- Accommodation as mentioned in the itinerary, based on double room
- Three meals a day, apart from your stay in Kampala
- Drinking bottled water in the safari vehicle
- All Park entrance fees
- Karamojong community tour
- All mentioned activities except for the optional ones.
- International flight
- Visa (USD $ 50 per person)
- Meals and drinks not mentioned
- Items of personal nature
- Tips & laundry service
- All drinks apart from those served for breakfast
- First and last night’s accommodation in Kampala or Entebbe
- Any deviation from the suggested program