3 Days Gorilla Tracking Bwindi – Spotting gorillas in their natural habitat.
The 3 Days Gorilla Tracking Bwindi safari takes you to Bwindi Impenetrable Forest Park; the home to nearly half of the world’s population of the endangered mountain gorillas. Though the trek through the impenetrable forest is tiresome, the experience is worth it.
3 Days Gorilla Tracking Bwindi detailed Itinerary;
Day 1: Drive to Bwindi Impenetrable forest park
Early in the morning after breakfast, our representative from Twende Expeditions; will meet you at the hotel and brief you about the 3 Days Gorilla Trekking Bwindi safari. You will then drive southwest with a stopover at the equator line in Kayabwe. After a few minutes of water experiment and pictures, you will continue the journey to Bwindi Impenetrable forest national park.
Drive for 9-10 hours through the beautiful countryside with lunch en route. Arrive in the evening and check in for dinner and overnight:
- Buhoma community rest camp – Budget
- Buhoma Haven Lodge – Mid-range
- Silverback Lodge – Luxury
Day 2: Gorilla trekking activity
The trek is the highlight of our 3 days gorilla tracking Bwindi safari. Converge at the park headquarters early at 7:00 am for a pre-trekking briefing. At 8:00 am the adventure will begin led in groups by park guides and rangers. Encounter these gentle giants in their natural habitat and spend an hour taking photographs, videos; as well as observing their fantastic way of life. Return to your Lodge and take lunch and relax. In the evening visit the Batwa pygmies for a cultural experience.
Dinner and overnight at
- Buhoma community rest camp-Budget
- Buhoma Haven Lodge -Mid-range
- Silverback Lodge-Luxury
Day 3: Return to Entebbe.
Today is the final day of the 3 Day safari. After breakfast, check out of your lodge; and then drive back to Entebbe with lunch en route. Pass by Buganda road for a shopping spree after that transfer to the Airport to catch your flight home.
End of the 3 Days Gorilla Tracking Bwindi Forest Safari
Price per person in USD is $
|$ 1,525||$ 1,151||$ 1,050||$ 999||$ 968||$ 948|
- Ground transport per 4WD safari vehicle
- Services of an English-speaking driver/guide
- Accommodation as mentioned in the itinerary, based on double room
- Three meals a day, apart from your stay in Kampala/Entebbe
- Drinking bottled water in the safari vehicle
- All Park entrance fees
- Gorilla permit (USD 600 per permit)
- Batwa cultural tour
- All mentioned activities except for the optional ones.
- International flight
- Visa (USD 50 per person)
- Meals and drinks not mentioned
- Items of personal nature
- Tips & laundry service
- All drinks apart from those served for breakfast
- First and last night’s accommodation in Kampala or Entebbe
- Any deviation from the suggested program
3 Days Gorilla Tracking Bwindi Safari spots you to the giant mountain gorillas found in the jungles of Bwindi Forest
Why go for a 3 days gorilla tracking activity in the Bwindi Impenetrable national forest park? Its because more than half of all the mountain gorillas in existence live in Uganda in Bwindi Forest National Park.