The 2 Days Murchison Falls Safari involves; encounters to the “Top of the Falls”, Bottom of the Falls and wildlife during game drives in the Savannah grassland. Expect to see Hippos, Elephants, Crocodiles, Antelopes, Baboons and a variety of bird species like the African Jacana, Herons during a boat cruise.
Safari highlights: 2 Days Murchison Falls Safari
- Game drives
- Boat cruise to the bottom of the Murchison falls
- Top of the falls.
- Chimpanzee tracking
Detail Tour Itinerary: 2 Days Murchison Falls Safari
Day 1: Transfer to Murchison Falls National Park
After breakfast, our driver from Twende Expeditions will brief you about the 2 Days Murchison Falls Safari. Thereafter drive to the top of the breathtaking Murchison falls thereafter cross with the Ferry for Lunch.
After lunch, you will have a thrilling boat cruise upstream to the bottom of the Murchison falls. This will therefore offer you a closer view of the mighty waterfall of the longest River in the World. Expect to see large schools of hippos and Nile crocodiles; as well as other wild animals along the river banks like elephants, antelopes, warthog and buffaloes.
Also enjoy an added late evening game drive. Depending on which side of the park is your Accommodation is. Then check in to your lodge for dinner and overnight at Red Chilli rest camp. (B.B)
Accommodation during the 2 Days Murchison Falls tour
- Paraa safari Lodge(Luxury)
- Murchison river lodge(Mid-range)
- Red Chilli rest camp (Budget)
Meal plan: B.L.D
Day 2: Game Drives in Murchison Falls – Kampala.
Drive back to Kampala and if time allows you will then go on a shopping spree at the craft market on Buganda road. So depending on your departure time our guide will drive you to Entebbe Airport to catch your flight back home.
End of 2 Days Murchison Falls Safari
Price per person in USD is;
- Ground transport per 4WD safari vehicle
- Services of an English-speaking driver/guide
- Accommodation as mentioned in the itinerary, based on double room
- Drinking bottled water in the safari vehicle
- All Park entrance fees
- All mentioned activities except for the optional ones.
- International flight
- Visa (USD $ 50 per person)
- Meals and drinks not mentioned
- Items of personal nature
- Tips & laundry service
- All drinks apart from those served for breakfast
- First and last night’s accommodation in Kampala or Entebbe
- Any deviation from the suggested program