2 Days Gorilla Trekking Bwindi forest
The 2 Days Gorilla Trekking Bwindi forest starts in Kigali Rwanda and ends in Kigali. This safari gives an opportunity to people who have less time and yet would want to trek gorillas in their natural habitat in Bwindi. They can also trek mountain gorillas in Mgahinga gorilla national park; then after transfer to Kigali International airport in time to catch their fight back home.
Day 1: Transfer to Bwindi forest
Early in the morning our representative will meet you and drive you to Bwindi. Have a stopover at the border as you go through the usual immigration procedures. Cross the border and drive until you eventually reach Bwindi Impenetrable Forest National Park. Dinner and overnight at Buhoma community rest camp. (B.L.D)
Day 2: Gorilla trekking- Departure to Kigali.
Today will be the highlight of our safari. After a very early quick breakfast; then transfer to the park headquarters for a briefing by the park rangers about this activity. At 8:00 am you will then set out into the forest in groups led by park guides and guards. The duration of your search depends on the movements of the gorillas. However, on finding them, you will spend an hour taking photographs, videos as well as observing their fantastic way of life. Later drive to Kigali International airport, arriving in time to catch your flight back home.
End of 2 Days Gorilla Trekking Bwindi forest
Price per person in USD is $
|$ 1,466||$1,113||$ 1008||$955||$ 923||$ 902|
- Airport transfers
- Ground transport per 4WD safari vehicle
- Services of an English-speaking driver/guide
- Accommodation as mentioned in the itinerary, based on double room
- Three meals a day,
- Drinking bottled water in the safari vehicle
- All Park entrance fees
- Gorilla permit (USD 600 per permit)
- All mentioned activities except for the optional ones.
- International flight
- Visa (USD 50 per person)
- Meals and drinks not mentioned
- Items of personal nature
- Tips & laundry service
- All drinks apart from those served for breakfast
- First and last night’s accommodation in Kigali
- Any deviation from the suggested program