2 Days Gorilla Trekking Bwindi
The 2 Days Gorilla Trekking Bwindi starts in Kampala and end in Kigali-Rwanda. This safari gives an opportunity to people who have less time and yet would want to trek gorillas in their natural habitat in Bwindi. They can also trek mountain gorillas in Mgahinga gorilla national park; then after transfer to Kigali International airport in time to catch their fight back home.
Day 1: Transfer to Bwindi forest
Early in the morning transfer southwestwards to Bwindi forest. You will then stop at the equator to take some photos, proceed to Mbarara town the home of the long horned Ankole cattle for lunch. Drive through the rolling hills of the beautiful country side, until you eventually reach Bwindi Impenetrable Forest National Park where you will spend the night at Buhoma community rest camp (B.L.D)
Day 2: Gorilla trekking- Departure to Kigali .
Today will be the highlight of our safari. After a very early quick breakfast; then transfer to the park headquarters for briefing by the park rangers about this activity. At 8:00 am you will then set out into the forest in groups led by park guides and rangers. The duration for your search depends on the movements of the gorillas. However on finding them you will spend an hour taking photographs, videos as well as observing their amazing way of life. Later drive to Kigali International airport, arriving in time to catch your flight back home.
End of 2 Days Gorilla Trekking Bwindi
Price per person in USD is $
|$ 1,315||$1,023||$ 930||$880||$ 853||$ 836|
- Airport transfers
- Ground transport per 4WD safari vehicle
- Services of an English-speaking driver/guide
- Accommodation as mentioned in the itinerary, based on double room
- Three meals a day, apart from where it is B.B
- Drinking bottled water in the safari vehicle
- All Park entrance fees
- Gorilla permit (USD $600 per permit)
- All mentioned activities except for the optional ones.
- International flight
- Visa (USD $ 50 per person)
- Meals and drinks not mentioned
- Items of personal nature
- Tips & laundry service
- All drinks apart from those served for breakfast
- First and last night’s accommodation in Kampala or Kigali
- Any deviation from the suggested program